Avada 7.1.1 nulled is a developed by ThemeFusion and sales more than 599,058 times. First version released 16 August 2012 and version 7.1.1 updated 26 November 20. Item rating: 4.76 average based on 23786 ratings.
Avada WordPress Theme Free on the market developed by Theme Fusion developers. Simply put, it is the most versatile, easy to use multi-purpose WordPress theme. It is truly one of a kind, other themes can only attempt to include the vast network options that Avada includes.
Avada Nulled is all about building unique, creative and professional websites through industry leading options network without having to touch a line of code. Our amazingly flexible network of options is paired with an easy to use interface that allows anyone from beginner to advanced build beautiful, responsive websites. It is not only a theme, it is a powerful design tool.
Avada Free can be anything you wish it to be because of our flexible framework. It has a clean design, a fully responsive framework, industry leading options network and the intuitive Fusion Builder that makes page building a breeze. Avada definitely sets the new standard with endless possibilities, top-notch support, and incredible featured packed updates requested from our users.
Avada WordPress Theme Nulled is the most easy to use theme on the market and completely ready to operate out of the box. Built with HTML5 & CSS3, a lot of thought and care went into this theme making it a pleasure to use.
- Incredibly advanced network of options for easy customizations without modifying code
- Dozens of professionally designed demos that can be easily imported with one click
- Over 18,000 ratings with a 5 Star Average
- Compatible with latest WordPress version
- WordPress Multisite (WPMU) Tested and Approved
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- SEO Optimized, great SEO base already built-in (compatible with SEO Plugins like Yoast)
- Well organized, commented & clean code
- Performance enhancements for fast, reliable, quality websites
- Cross-Browser Compatibility: FireFox, Safari, Chrome, IE9, IE10, IE11
- 100% Responsive Theme with pixel perfect accuracy – and you can disable responsiveness
- Easy to use Fusion Builder, the best visual page builder on the market
- Full control over site width; content area and sidebars
- Retina Ready, Ultra-High Resolution Graphics
- Social Icons and Theme Icons are Font Icons, no Images
- Automatic Theme Updater directly through WP admin
- Automatic Patch tool to apply fixes with one click, no other theme has this
- Dual sidebars throughout the theme
- 1-6 Column Support
- One Page Parallax feature for any page
- CSS3 animations enable or disable on desktop/mobile
- Child Theme Compatible – includes basic child theme!
How much does Avada cost?
Regular price for template is $60, extended support for 12 month cost $18. But on our site you can download theme to try it before purchasing.
How do I install Avada demo?
First of all install Avada such as any other theme, manual install plugins from “additional-plugins” folder, and than install “fusion-builder_nulled” plugin. That’s all. Now you can import Avada demo templates. If you have any questions, please send it to comments and we help to you. Also you can read offline documentation which we include to archive.
How to update Avada theme
If you use old version of template, you need update it immediately! Before start update process please backup your database and files. After backup is completed – connect to you site via FTP and replace files at “wp-content/themes/avada” to actual files from downloaded archive.
How do I download Avada?
Before you start download Avada WordPress Theme from xNulls you should know. The link to download is generated using JS technology and all files downloaded by direct link. Therefore, some Internet browsers or their extensions may incorrectly generate a link.
Note: If you are having trouble with Avada WordPress Theme free download, try disabling ad blocking for the site or using another Internet browser (for example Google Chrome).
Changes for Avada 7.1.1 WordPress Theme
- NEW: Added a reply-to option for email form submissions, for easier way to directly reply to submissions
- NEW: Added possibility to use form field placeholders in some of the submission options for easier setup
- NEW: Added tabindex options to form builder inputs for easier field focus
- NEW: Added an additional submission option which allows sending email and storing in database simultaneously
- NEW: Compatibility with WooCommerce 4.6
- IMPROVEMENT: Added a dependency to Custom Headers option in Avada Form Builder to avoid confusion
- IMPROVEMENT: Changed styling of WPML translation options in Avada’s Layout Builder
- FIXED: Load more button not working correctly
- FIXED: Lightbox not working, when social icons are disabled
- FIXED: Image element setting image height attribute incorrectly
- FIXED: ARIA label for social icons using a prefix
- FIXED: reCAPTCHA fields in Avada Form Builder being send along with submission email
- FIXED: HMTL special chars being incorrectly displayed in form submission emails in some clients
- FIXED: Form entries not correctly displaying when loading through the Avada dashboard menu
- FIXED: Submissions count incrementor using hard-coded database table name in Avada Form Builder
- FIXED: Is read flag in Avada Form Builder not working correctly
- FIXED: Blog image links not working correctly
- FIXED: Repeater option fields missing in back-end of Global Options
- FIXED: Compatibility issues with WooCommerce Auctions plugin where “bid now” buttons are not displayed
- FIXED: Post preview being incorrectly displayed
- FIXED: “Nothing Found” message option in Archive element not working
- FIXED: Form alert notice not displaying correctly if Alert element is disabled
- FIXED: Avada Sliders page scrolling up on WP heartbeat AJAX calls
- FIXED: Issue of the Events Calendar plugin where the events list is not properly displayed when events are excluded from our search form